Frye Agility Training Strategy - Run the Zoomies out of her

I have had an epiphany.  A Greyhound is not a Ridgeback.  While I have enjoyed the accolades of having the 2 fastest RIdgebacks in the sport of agility, I knew it was achieved in part through building drive.  So I followed suit with Frye.  Here is a look at the results....
I immediately reached out to Jen Bachelor for help (http://neversaynevergreyhounds.blogspot.com/).  She advised me to get the zooms out first thing in the morning.  Frye is never off lead.  We do a lot of hiking on lead, but only time she is off lead is in the ring.  So it is no surprise she would take full opportunity to enjoy the freedom.  So on the next day we started "Operation TOG" - Tire Out Greyhound). Frye ran for toys and for recalls until she started to pant.  Then two hours later she ran her novice course and qualified.  Thank you Jen!




Comments

  1. Welcome to the world of hound training! :) Love watching the journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KOA Oceanside CampGround and Bar Harbor Maine 2016

Skyline Ranch Resort - May 11-13, 2018

Kitchen Remodel Dec 2018