Daisy Peel Online Classroom June 2014

I decided to sign up for my first online agility class in 2014.   This was a Daisy Peel Online course, 4 week lesson.  Here are some video clips of the progress. 

Week 1:  Goal was to cue jumps out of tunnel (a "go on" and also a "turn back").  So, you can see on first exercise I had to support more the jump out of the tunnel.  And in the second exercise, I had to use the tunnel brake in order to get the tight turn out of the tunnel at the end.
Week 2:  Goal as running lines, timing and clarity of cues, and connection (especially for the collection and turns)
Week 3:  Goal was working hard weave entry angles.  I left weaves slightly open to take it easier on his body.  Also I continued to reinforce efforts even if they weren't correct.
Week 4:  Goal was handling a mixture of collection, extension, and turning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KOA Oceanside CampGround and Bar Harbor Maine 2016

Skyline Ranch Resort - May 11-13, 2018

Kitchen Remodel Dec 2018